Apostille for Birth Abroad Certificate

SKU 00064
In stock
Product Details

To obtain an apostille for a birth abroad birth certificate, please include the following items in your package to us: copy of your state or government issued ID and our notarized application. You can provide a driver's license or a passport. If you are the parent of the the individual named on the birth certificate, provide your state or government issued ID. The country in which the document will be used must be part of the Hague Convention. If the country is not part of this convention, an apostille cannot be obtained. You do not need to mail your original certificates to our office unless they are less than 5 years old.

Save this product for later



%d bloggers like this: